[geeks] Windows XP 64bit Licensing?

Michael Dombrowski ab1244 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 10:50:52 CDT 2007

> > Just wanted to clarify this point... I was a bit
> > unclear in my original email, should have said
> that I
> > cannot use Linux because of the graphics issues
> and
> > cannot use Windows XP (32bit) because of the 1gb
> hole
> > due to memory mapping of physical devices... Looks
> > like my choices are either live with 3gb ram and
> XP
> > 32bit or Kubuntu and only two monitors... grrr.
>
> Why can't you use x64-edition again?
>
> Peace...  Sridhar

I can't seem to find a way to legally obtain a version
(corporate) with sane licensing. Calling up MS every
time I want to reinstall (very seldom, but still...)
is not acceptable. Their stupidity amazes me. Although
maybe is it possible to roll my own install CD without
the licensing checks... hmmm

Mike