[geeks] WANTED: ADT software for Apple IIgs on 3.5" floppy

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Wed Jun 6 13:40:58 CDT 2007

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 11:26:12AM -0700, Geoff Reed wrote:

> MPE runs on system 7.0 or later and 7.5 and 7.5.3 include it (although I think
> you may have to specify it in the install or activate it before you get the
> option in the 'Erase Disk' dialog or format an unreadable disk dialog.

That explains it. Except for boot partitons to run Linux on "old world"
Macs, I tend to take the "everything" option except for speach recognition
and web sharing.

There really is no everything option, you have to do a custom install
and then select all the parts.

On OSX, I take everything except other languange translations and the
gig of drivers for printers I don't have.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838