[geeks] Google Images Facial Recognition!

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sun Jun 3 12:01:33 CDT 2007

Lionel Peterson wrote:

> As a resident of New Jersey, in the United States of America, a consumer of mass-market
> media, and a victim of various public interest organizations, I can parrot
> emphatically that all profiling IS racial - no two ways around it. [0]

So what?  It's also very effective.

Unlike, for example, all-black organizations and black-only "rights" that
white people cannot have.

s/black/<favorite race here>/

Statistical possibilities are real, no two ways around it.

--
shannon           | Work for something because it is good, not just because