[geeks] Ubuntu partition on Bootcamp Mac?

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Tue Jul 31 23:10:56 CDT 2007

Bill Bradford wrote:
> I just looked at the signup page:
>
> https://secure-web0.secondlife.com/join/
>
> They have a finite set of last names to choose from; it certainly does
> NOT let me name my character "Bill Bradford".  The closest choice it has
> is "Bracken", and that's not available.

I never understood why they did that myself, either.  Unless it's to
keep a lid on the losers who can't think of anything more clever to do
than name their avatar Pwned Joo.  Me, I figure they should let'em do it
and make laughing stocks of themselves all they want.

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.