[geeks] 16-bit 802.11g cards?

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Wed Jul 25 07:46:40 CDT 2007

On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 08:41:46AM -0400, Jeff Cole wrote:
> A good suggestion, but it kind of defeats the purpose of the laptop and makes it difficult
> to just pick it up and take it to another room.

If it does not need to be self powered (have an external power
adaptor) then you could use velcro to hold it on to the top of
the laptop. I bought the kind that has strong adhesive on it
and placed it so that when the laptop was open, it fit near
the socket. Since it was on the lid, I did not see it
when using it and it stayed out of the way.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838