[geeks] Hello?

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Wed Jul 18 11:15:37 CDT 2007

The local cinema does not charge extra for digital ... at this time.

What I would really like to see is the ability to bring back classics
easily and inexpensively for projection.

E.g. Monday Night Classics for $4 each (they would make it up in
snacks) with Casablanca cleanly transferred and projected.  Digital
storage would allow this to be easily done.

On Jul 18, 2007, at 12:03 PM, Francois Dion wrote:

> Now, I can have the privilege to pay a much higher admission fee (and
> $5+ soda) and get no better than a home theater setup (2K wide in most
> digital movie theaters, 4K in certain areas). Progress...

Cordially

Patrick Giagnocavo
patrick at zill.net