[geeks] LTO tapes

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Wed Jul 11 15:17:48 CDT 2007

I ordered two LTO1 tapes from Computer Giants.  They shipped me LTO2
tapes.  It took me three and a half weeks, two emails and three phone
calls to get an RMA from them, and the small print on the RMA says
they're going to charge me a 15% restocking fee for THEIR mistake.

Anyone have two new LTO1 tapes lying around and want to trade them for
two brand-new Sony LTO2 tapes?  Be damned if I'll let these asshats take
more money out of my pocket to fix their own mistake.

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.