[geeks] nerd reading for a Friday night ... old-skool waxed twine lacing

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 27 22:31:31 CST 2007

>From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
>Date: 2007/01/27 Sat AM 01:16:17 CST
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] nerd reading for a Friday night ... old-skool waxed
twine lacing

<snip>

>but then this runs into the wife's (justifiable) statement that
>"the phones work fine, don't go fucking with things"

That sounds like my wife w/r/t our current HD TV, DVR, CD player, and cable
box monstrosity in the famiy room... I am only allowed to touch it if I am
reducing complexity... Haven't yet mastered the coffee table sized collection
of remotes (yet), I got a Sony RM-AV2500 Integrated Remote Commander but lost
interest in the programming the bastard...

Lionel