[geeks] FS: Supermicro P6DBE PIII MB w/dual CPUs

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 26 13:43:38 CST 2007

>From: James Fogg <James at jdfogg.com>
>Date: 2007/01/26 Fri AM 10:19:32 CST
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] FS: Supermicro P6DBE PIII MB w/dual CPUs

>> Anyone interested in a couple Supermicro P6DBE dual PIII MB
>> with dual PIII 500 MHz CPUs with 512K cache?
>
>I'm interested if these are rackmount.

Std MBs - ATX size

>> The MB has an AGP video slot, 5 PCI slots, 2 ISA slots, with
>> one PCI and one ISA slots share a case slot.
>
>If rackmount, is the PCI riser included so the slots can be used?

The systems I got are in 4U rackmount cases, so you don't need a riser for
the expansion slots. With 3 kinds of expansion slots, I'm not sure how a
raiser would work (typically, the risers I've seen use the slot furthest from
the CPU, and on theis MB that is an ISA slot).

If you want dual CPU MBs w/CPUs and in 4U rackmount cases w/300 Watt ATX
power supplies (with 20 in cables), let me know...

Lionel