[geeks] Case locks & ATX power adapters

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 25 14:37:02 CST 2007

Anyone have a source for case locks? Need some standard-looking locks w/keys
for my rack mount chassis (see previous email) - these look to be standard
parts, with a simple lever that holds the case door in place...

Also, I have 20 pin power supplies I want to use for small MBs, with a 20+4
power connector (meaning the 20 pin connector is physically seperate from the
4 pin connector). I've seen 20 pin to 24 pin adapters, but haven't found any
where the 4 pins "snap off" - modern power supplies have this, but I cant
find an adapter that un-snaps.

Any help appreciated...

Thanks,

Lionel