[geeks] MacBook Pro saga - interesting twist!

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 19 15:59:02 CST 2007

>From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net>
>Date: 2007/01/18 Thu PM 02:20:54 CST
>To: geeks at sunhelp.org
>Subject: [geeks] MacBook Pro saga - interesting twist!

<snip>

>I'm gonna call "Apple, Inc." and see what I am getting delivered...

Wow - Final update, got my original laptop back. They fixed it and shipped it out the same day it arrived. They appear to have done a MB replacement - here are the parts they replaced:

603-9432   PURCH ASSY,FCC,DUSTY,M35B CLIENT
630-7919   PCBA,2.16GHZ,128VRAM SS,MURA-CAP,M59
630-7709   PCBA,LIO/AUDIO (M59) MBPRO 15"

Amazing - I absolutely made the right choice sending it to Apple for repair...

Lionel