[geeks] Recommendations on Wiki software

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Wed Jan 17 19:17:50 CST 2007

I'm working on setting up a Wiki (where I've discovered my wonky DNS and I'm
looking at how to sort it out -- anyone willing to be a secondary for me?) and
I'm looking for recommendations on wiki software.  I've currently got WikkaWiki
setup while I'm developing the site but it's got a few issues that I don't like.
What's the consensus on MediaWiki?  The site will eventually have pages, video
files, and other information (FYI -- I'm trying to document and "codify" the
Kenpo Karate style I'm learning as my black belt thesis).

Ido
Ido Dubrawsky, CISSP           		E-mail:          ido at dubrawsky.org
Network Security Architect			   idubraws at siliconsec.com
dubrawsky.org