[geeks] Bill Bradford is currently in the hospital...

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Jan 15 12:30:59 CST 2007

" From: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
"
" People don't believe that allergies or asthma, especially in combination
" with colds, can bring you down, but they can.

our normal summer wind direction in this corner of the country is from
the sw.  check a map - that's from the rust belt.  on a bad day we can
inherit some nasty smog, and last summer on the worst day i've ever
experienced, my asthmatic next door neighbor - 50ish - had a bad
attack and died.  the hospital called it 'heart failure', so i guess
she didn't kick off until they'd had a chance to pump her full of
meds.

" Hopefully this is minor and Bill will weather it and be home soon.

<crossing electronic fingers>