[geeks] Mac Book & a DOS box

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 13:35:21 CST 2007

I'll be getting, in the near future, on of the nice new Mac Books.
What I'm trying to figure out is the best way to keep a handfull of
old dos things running. Most of them (Wordstar 7, some games, etc) are
well behaved and run in a windows dos box, so Parallels will take care
of them.

However I have one app, Medley Lisp, that uses an oddball dos
extender. Does Parallels allow one to run a dos session the way that
it does windows? Or would one of the other emulators be a better
choice?

Thanks,

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.