[geeks] Another data point re: Apple Support

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 12 21:57:19 CST 2007

>From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
>Date: 2007/01/12 Fri PM 08:24:04 CST
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] Another data point re: Apple Support

>On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 11:56:53AM -0600, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>> I'm gonna send it out Monday, as I want to play with Boot Camp a bit more ;^).
>
>Dude, that's like giving a significant other VD just before you break up
>with them.

Naw, I expect the HD to get get wiped by support, so why not? When it comes back, I'll re-install on the HD, and probably put Solaris or Ubuntu on it using parallels ;^)

It does make a nice Wintel laptop thogh, except for the lack of a right mouse button (the two fingers on the touch pad then click th emouse is just, odd) - nearly everything is supported (Express Card/34 is not, but everything else appears to be, even the iSight camera ;^)

Lionel