[geeks] Another data point re: Apple Support

John Francini francini at mac.com
Fri Jan 12 07:41:06 CST 2007

If previous Apple behavior is still being followed, you will indeed
get the same unit back.  However, you'll also get a sheet listing all
the stuff they've replaced.  Don't be surprised if they replace
practically all the guts in the lower case save for the drives --
they generally make sure the unit is 100% functional before it comes
back out.

John Francini