[geeks] Another data point re: Apple Support

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Jan 11 23:57:57 CST 2007

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> 3) Send it in to CA for repair, with a 5-7 buiness day turn-around...

I don't know if they were quoting you that estimate based on parts
availability, but my experience with Apple has been that I send them
hardware and get it back 2-3 business days later.

It's even better when they can send the parts into my local Apple
Certified Technician, where I can drop the laptop off one afternoon and
pick it up the following morning.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and