[geeks] Got a nice desktop case today...

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Feb 28 11:55:55 CST 2007

" From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net>
"
" Sorry about getting you all excited, MythTV doesn't run on Solaris,
" but I *suppose* you could PLAY video streams from elsewhere, assuming
" you can overcome the physical connection between the computer and the
" TV (my big TV has VGA input as well as every other combination known
" to man ;^)...

the swoopy linux drivers are a problem but i don't see why the guts
couldn't be compiled on solaris.

there's also mpeg4ip, mplayer, and vlc, variously featureful but all
supposedly complieable on solaris.