[geeks] Got a nice desktop case today...

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Feb 27 19:40:16 CST 2007

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:16:09 -0600 (CST)
Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:

> Went to my local Micro Center store in PA, and on an impulse got a new
> desktop case, an Antec NSK 2400 (see
> http://www.silentpcreview.com/article591-page1.html for more than you ever
> wanted to read about a case!). I thought it looked good, and with their
> sale that was going on, it was $87, which, for an Antec case w/ 380 Watt
> power supply, is, IMHO, a pretty good deal.

It says it only has 2 internal 3.5" bays.

Is that a hard and fast limit, or does it really have more?

I would love to have a case about like that for a small server, but I really
need 4 drives.

Looks like a decent little case though.

--
shannon          | I want this Perl software checked for viruses.  Use Norton