[geeks] nerd reading for a Friday night ... old-skool waxed

Bryan Fullerton fehwalker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 11:32:18 CST 2007

On 1/30/07, Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone remember their bang-path?

In 1994, when I switched from UUCP to The Internet, it was
uunet.ca!cspace!bryanf.

Until a couple of years ago, bryanf at cspace.uucp still delivered to me
from any UUCP-connected node, with gts.org doing UUCP<>SMTP for the
last hop.

Luckily the Internet remembers everything. Below is one of my first
entries in the maps.

=====
#N      cspace
#S      Intel 486DX; SCO Unix 3.2v4
#O      Cyberspace
#C      Bryan Fullerton
#E      cspace.comspec.com!bryanf
#T      +1 416 422 5533
#P      92 Parklea Drive, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M4G 2J8
#L      43 40 N / 79 30 W city
#R      Home system only - mail/usenet/C programming
#U      comspec.com
#W      bry... at cspace.comspec.com (Bryan Fullerton);Thu Dec 24 19:15:00 EDT 1992
#
#
#
#                                       RATE    TIMES           NEWS
cspace  comspec.com
cspace  = cspace.comspec.com
cspace  comspec.com(DIRECT)             #V32    24h             Partial
=====

Bryan