[geeks] Fun Topic: What do you carry?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 15:20:04 CST 2007

I disagree - by my definition (YDMV) disposable means "not needed for any
other purpose" (food, shelter, etc.)... His $500-600 has a purpose - to enable
him to take advantage of opportunities as they present themself, and by his
description, being able to get a laptop for *half* it's current market value,
then sell it at profit is a way to make money.

Having money in your pocket after you pay the bills doesn't make it
disposable...

Lionel