[geeks] More on global warming

Dr Robert Pasken rpasken at eas.slu.edu
Sat Dec 22 15:16:06 CST 2007

> The models are themselves unreliable, that is the issue being discussed.
>
> Cordially
>
> Patrick Giagnocavo

On what grounds do you conclude that climate models are unreliable, what
studies, model output, what statistical analysis of results do you base
this claim?

Don't try and feed me the line that the climate modellers have a finacial
stake in this as almost ALL of the scientists from NOAA, NCAR and NASA did
the research WITHOUT compensation. Some of the the university scientists
who contributed lost their bids for tenure because they did not bring in
enough grant money, due to their participation in the modelling studies.
On the other hand ALL of the nay sayers receive large contributions from
the oil and gas industry.

Yes I am an atmospheric scientist, yes I am intimately aware of numerical
model limitations and accuracies, my research is in the area of testing
model simulation accuracy