[geeks] Jobs?

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Sun Dec 9 10:59:29 CST 2007

On Sun, Dec 09, 2007 at 11:52:15AM -0500, Jonathan Katz wrote:

> Resume:
> http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dhnt3cwz_33f7h2zb

I'm posting this to the list to get some feedback from other
people too. I don't know why you were only at your last job
for a month, but IMHO unless the company went under in a big
public way, I would leave it off.

I would tell people that you were done with the old job
(give good story here) and that you decided to take the
rest of the year off. However it's now December and you
are lining up a job for the first of the year.

Geoff.
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838