[geeks] Cell phones: block incoming calls

kevin marshall kevin at pipeline.com
Thu Dec 6 10:09:13 CST 2007

Glad to hear Palm OS is still being developed.  I had feared that WinCE
crap had over taken the market.

I started with a Samsung i300, then went to a Treo 300 then to a Treo
600, then back to my original Samsung i300.  All of these are/were Palm
based phones and i am of the mind that the Palm OS is by far the best
hand held OS around.  It makes much more sense to me to start with an OS
designed for use on small screens rather than try and shoehorn a desktop
OS onto a small device.

I just recently moved to Japan and of course my old cell phone doesn't
work in Japan.  Not having a PIM device with me at all times is likking
me.  I just ordered a Palm TX (from the US) to hold me over until i can
get settled in and choose a good Japanese smartphone.

/KRM