[geeks] Wal-Mart

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Dec 4 08:57:24 CST 2007

" From: Brian Dunbar <brian.dunbar at liftport.com>
"
" All I can say is that my experience with 'Wal-Mart' was 'iffy' when I
" lived in Dallas.  The one close to my house 'okay'.  The Mega-Lo-Super
" Center in Garland was scruffy.
"
" I moved to Wisconsin and .. I don't see anything that you guys are
" talking about.  No screaming kids, the clerks are friendly the stores
" are clean, the self-checkout lanes work.

upper-midwest regional culture?  minnesota is famous for nice
people...