[geeks] Wal-Mart

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Dec 4 08:54:09 CST 2007

" From: "Nick B." <nick at pelagiris.org>
"
" "Wrong"?  Not really IMNSHO, they're doing everything they can get away with,
" and making buckets of money.  Sure, it's unethical, but it's not going to stop
" untill they are called in it in a consistant manner.
"
" Rick Hamell wrote:
" > While my friend may be full of shit, might just be a poor worker, and my
" > co-workers stories stretched, I've heard the same or similar tales from
" > enough different people that you have to believe there is something wrong
" > with the management at Walmart.

hey -- it's just -business-...

people [some of us] have morals and ethics.  the piece of legal paper
that is a corporation does not, and its only driving force is profit
for the owners [stockholders].  if you can make unethical behavior
unprofitable, it will behave ethically - but you can count on it to
constantly push the limits.