[geeks] Global Warming questions...

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Mon Dec 3 05:34:50 CST 2007

Lionel Peterson wrote:
> My thought is that if someone wants to claim to be carbon-neutral, you have to
> start with securing sufficient plants to "scrub" your carbon dioxide output
> back to oxygen. THen we can talk about buying carbon credits for cars, planes,
> etc...

This whole business of buying carbon offsets and credits is BS in the
first place.  It's just like buying indulgences from the Pope in the
middle ages.  "Sure it's a sin, but it's OK, I just gave the Pope five
hundred gold sovereigns."

--
 Phil Stracchino, CDK#2         ICBM: 43.5607, -71.355
 alaric at caerllewys.net            alaric at metrocast.net
         It's not the years, it's the mileage.