[geeks] Global Warming causes...

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Sun Dec 2 00:11:54 CST 2007

On Sat, Dec 01, 2007 at 11:52:35PM -0600, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> [1] Al Gore and the IPCC report writers got the Nobel Peace Prize this past
> year - not the Nobel Prize in Physics or Chemistry, those are given to
> scientists who make discoveries...

They also gave one to Yassar Arafat, a terrorist and crook.

> [2] http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2006/04/cooler_heads_needed_on_warmi
> ng.html
>
> Interesting quote from above George Will article:
> inevitable" now that it is "well established" that the Northern Hemisphere's
> climate "has been getting cooler since about 1950."

It may be, there has been no reliable statisical evidence that it has
gotten warmer. As I said before, the NASA study that was the crux of
their argument was found to have Y2K bug which when fixed, produced
results that support the above statement.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838