[geeks] Global Warming causes...

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Sat Dec 1 22:40:05 CST 2007

Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Like the UN report where the politicians wrote the summary *before* the
> scientists wrote the actual report, and where scientist agreement is on their
> individual contributions, not the entirety of the UN report (if each man
> believes his piece of the report, then we can say that all men agree with the
> report! Hurrah!)

There's been at least as many where the politicians deleted every
reference to anthropogenic warming before allowing the report to be
published.  (One of those was just recently ... Congress cut half the
total pages of a CDC report before allowing it to be presented, deleting
essentially every reference to health-related impacts of global warming.)

--
 Phil Stracchino, CDK#2         ICBM: 43.5607, -71.355
 alaric at caerllewys.net            alaric at metrocast.net
         It's not the years, it's the mileage.