[geeks] Global Warming causes...

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Sat Dec 1 16:06:22 CST 2007

On Sat, Dec 01, 2007 at 09:48:50PM +0000, Mike Meredith wrote:
> The media is probably guilty of nothing more than over-simplification.
> They are after all in the business of simplifying stories. As to ad
> revenue, well I'm pretty sure my main source of news (the BBC) is pretty
> free of influence from the advertisers.

However the BBC has it's own political agenda and follows it very
carefully.

Global warming is part of the BBC's agenda. The only U.K. station
to say anything against it was "Channel 4".

Despite what people have said here there is not a consensus about global
warming, just a lot of it. The main source of "proof" was a NASA study,
which recently turned out to be flawed. Once the Y2K bug was fixed, it
turns out the warmest years in the last 100 were in the 1920's and early
1930's.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838