[geeks] Goodbye, I guess

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Aug 29 08:52:21 CDT 2007

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 03:20:04AM -0400, der Mouse wrote:
> Thank you, both for turning off SORBS and for the explanation; I don't
> feel you owed me either.

And - SpamHaus is back "on" this morning.

I'm currently using bl.spamcop.net, list.dsbl.org, and zen.spamhaus.org.

If anybody has any reasons for why I shouldn't be using any of those RBLs
(other than "you're just opposed to them in general"), please let me know.

I like to provide the best service I can for folks, but I have to stop the
tide of spam SOMEHOW.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford