[geeks] Discuss this quote...

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Aug 27 16:05:22 CDT 2007

" From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
"
" On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 03:23:26PM -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
" > Some areas of the country have maintained this kind of tradition better than
" > others.
" > I'm with Bill: if I ever become rich, I'm the hell out of the rat race.
"
" Something like living in an Amish community for a while, or something
" similar, would be good for the soul I think.

google 'amish incest'.  apparently it's not a crime if the head of the
family ignores it.