[geeks] *sigh*

kevin at pipeline.com kevin at pipeline.com
Fri Aug 10 14:03:25 CDT 2007

I would agree with most of this except i am not particularly enamored with OSX and i would place IRIX (IF it was still supported/developed) in the UNIX list above HP/UX and True64.

I understand that Linux has tons of issues, but if i had to choose between Linux and OSX for stability, there's no question which one i would take.  HFS+ has a lot of work to be done to be anywhere near XFS.

/KRM