[geeks] SL = game? (Was: Ubuntu partition on Bootcamp Mac?)

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Aug 8 00:27:35 CDT 2007

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 23:39:22 -0500 (CDT)
Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:

> Now, since Gimmick and Game both start with "G", I declare them equal -
> there, I proved it (at least to my satisfaction, it doesn't matter about
> your agreement/satisfaction, since others have already questioned your very
> existance ;^)

Priceless.

> Lionel
> (damn, I just extend this thread, even as I call for it's end...)

Um... is anyone here in it for anything more than entertainment now?

I mean, this thread is is a game, right?

	:-)

Ah, nevermind... it doesn't exist.

Pay no attention to the glowing electrons.

--
shannon / Asus A8N5X - Opteron 170 at 2.5GHz | But you know, a little Sun Ultra 1
-------'  2GB RAM - nVidia 7900GS         | is doing all the hard work...