[geeks] Games...

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Tue Aug 7 08:22:26 CDT 2007

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 09:09:59AM -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Things like this sometimes make me think our society is doomed.  We're
> far too fond of pretending that if we just stick our heads in the sand
> and pretend a problem or a danger doesn't exist, it'll politely go away.

Why not? Many a U.S. presidential candidate (and many others) have
run on a foreign policy of "leave them alone and they will leave us
alone".

Although the best foreign policy hindsight this week, was watching
Fox News Saturday night and seeing a show by a former U.S. Marine
Colonel who sold weapons to Iran.

Iranian made copies of those weapons showed up in Lebanon last
summer and are now being found in Iraq.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838