[geeks] Marijuana Legalization

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Sat Aug 4 13:50:51 CDT 2007

> When I was in Engineering school (Waves to Hoboken, NJ!), there was a professor
> *famous* for his take on partial-credit - I quote:
>
> "Bridge fall down, you want partial credit?"
>
> Now, it seems, it is "Bridge fall down, you need to pay more taxes!"
>
> Lionel

I like that.  Like the time, in a workshop I "had" to go to, we were being
told that the right answer doesn't matter, only the way students work out
the problem matters.  I pointed out the Pulaski Skyway and said, "I don't
care how they got the answer, I just hope they got it right.  I drive home
on that thing!"

:)

Bob