[geeks] Second Life is not a game?

Jon Gilbert jjj at io.com
Wed Aug 1 05:51:19 CDT 2007

On Jul 31, 2007, at 8:05 PM, William Kirkland wrote:

> makes it a game, just like visiting a poker table in Las Vegas ...
> you would only need to claim the net winnings.

I guess the stock market, and buying real estate, are games too,
then. Hell, life's a game. Death's a game. Who cares anymore. If you
people want to define everything as a game, then go ahead.

Just don't expect the dictionary users out there among us to agree
willingly.

-
Jon Gilbert
PGP fingerprint: 7FA9 B168 73CA A698 DD9E  2DF2 EE1A 3E73 3119 741F