[geeks] Race Tracks

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Apr 27 13:06:20 CDT 2007

" From: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
"
" Do you guys have plenty of local diesel sources?
"
" Around here I couldn't help but notice diesel was getting really
" expensive, sometimes quite a bit more than gasoline, and some stations
" have only one or no diesel pumps at all.
"
" I suppose you can always use a truck stop of course.

this can be dicey.  pump nozzles at truck stops are often designed to
fill 100-gallon semi tanks in something less than eternity.  if you're
lucky, they won't even fit into a car filler.