[geeks] Race Tracks

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 22:17:46 CDT 2007

sammy ominsky wrote:
>> In downstate New York, there have always been truck drivers who open
>> their door when they see you coming.  Not cool.
>
> Wow, that's seriously messed up.  What are they thinking?  Do they
> really intend murder?

I saw it happen.  It's *horrifying*.  The guy I saw who took the door in
his face didn't die, but he definitely would've needed to spend some
time in traction, and/or learning how to walk again.  And unfortunately,
the law sides with the truckers, because it's illegal to lane-split.
Really, really not cool.

Peace...  Sridhar