[geeks] Race Tracks

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Apr 21 17:39:49 CDT 2007

Sat, 21 Apr 2007 @ 21:28 +0300, sammy ominsky said:

> On 20/04/2007, at 20:22, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
>
> > It's only legal in 7 countries, and only legal in the USA in the state
> > of California.
>
> What 7 countries are those?  Is Israel one of them?  If not, I'll
> have to say no to the next cop who *tells* me to do it, and see where
> that gets me :)

I think Israel is one of them.  The UK is another, along with Austria.

I really can't remember the others.

Look lane splitting up on wikipedia, and I believe they have a list.

> According to the NHTSA (http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/people/injury/
> pedbimot/motorcycle/00-NHT-212-motorcycle/motorcycle51.html) it "is
> widely used in many other countries."

It's illegal in Virginia, but still quite widely used.

--
shannon          | I want this Perl software checked for viruses.  Use Norton