[geeks] Race Tracks

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 19 08:26:47 CDT 2007

>From: Patrick Giagnocavo <patrick at zill.net>
>Date: 2007/04/18 Wed PM 08:02:10 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] Race Tracks

>On Apr 18, 2007, at 8:57 PM, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
>
>> Many, many, many.  There's a golf club here that charges $100,000/year.
>
>For that price they would have to lick my balls clean.

Year or bond?

At the risk of bringing this back on topic, I once read about a "Race car club" community, where the homes all shared access to a private track (or maybe it was to a public track, I can't remember now) - the idea is like the fly-in communities for pilots, allowing them to keep their planes at thier house.

Like John Travolta's house[0] I recently saw...

Lionel

[0] http://www.jumbolair.com/