[geeks] Race Tracks

Aaron Finley aaronfinley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 17:25:44 CDT 2007

> What's this geek's list become? My computer is slicker than yours and my car
> goes around the bends faster? ;-) ;-)
>
> (daily driver is a Dinan-supercharged M-coupe, though I drive like the geezer
> I am and would rather drive my '67 Sprite if the weather would only warm up a
> little ;-) P.S., the quick car is in the shop and the loaner Nissan Sentra is
> a very nice, high mpg, smooth, quiet, comfortable little car. I certainly am a
> geezer, that cinched it.

Some very nice cars on this list.

I have a stock '01 Integra Type R and an '01 Integra LS. The R is
quite credible but not in the same league as some of your Ms.

Unfortunately I will have to sell it before moving to D.C. in a few
months for my first job, as I doubt it will be in my possession for a
week in that locale. Then again, they're quite easy to sell.

-- Aaron Finley