[geeks] New Tech Schools: Digital Harbor in Baltimore

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sat Apr 14 15:03:35 CDT 2007

" From: Micah R Ledbetter <vlack-lists at vlack.com>
"
" Sandwich Maker wrote:
" >
" > and you'd think the brain would use the same areas for generation and
" > parsing of sentences, right?  not so, apparently.
" >
" > it is possible to dysfunction so that you can understand language but
" > not speak it, and vice versa.
"
" This was some of the most interesting stuff I learned in Intro to
" Linguistics... it seems completely bizarre to me, almost enough that I
" want to hit myself in the head really hard just to see what it (the
" language dysfunction, not the head trauma) feels like.

rotfl...

now this is sacrificing yourself for the good of science!