[geeks] New Tech Schools: Digital Harbor in Baltimore

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sat Apr 14 15:01:53 CDT 2007

" From: "Geoffrey S. Mendelson" <gsm at mendelson.com>
"
" On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 03:36:36PM -0400, Sandwich Maker wrote:
" > no, my teacher was from berlin.  it was almost 40 years ago.
"
" Oh, so he was a jelly doughnut. :-)

<homer> mmm...  jelly doughnut... </homer>

indeed -she- was, and a pretty blonde who was also the mother of a
classmate.

" About the time I had my first year of German 1967-1968.

just about, +/- a year.