[geeks] New Tech Schools: Digital Harbor in Baltimore

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sat Apr 14 14:15:14 CDT 2007

" From: Brian Dunbar <brian.dunbar at liftport.com>
"
" Sandwich Maker wrote:
" > " From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net>
" > "
" > " The needs of that $300K student should be funded by the state, not
" > " the local tax payers directly.
" >
" > it certainly is unfair, dropping this bomb on the town after the
" > budget is settled.
" >
" > what happens to the town they left, with a sudden $300k windfall?
" >
"
" Hey look - the superintendent of schools has a brand new Hummer3!

and all the school board too...

my gf tells me that in mn the $$ follows the child in this sort of
case.