[geeks] Personal Finance Software

Robert Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:37:51 CDT 2007

Moneydance?

I've bought it and QuickBooks/Quicken, and found that I didn't like
any of them.

The wife and I just ended up using the account aggregation features
over at Yodlee (www.yodlee.com; https://moneycenter.yodlee.com/
moneycenter/registration.moneycenter.do)

I worked at a company where we wrote cash management software for the
"big banks" BofA, Suntrust, WaMu, etc & 1000s of credit unions. Most
use Yodlee for the some parts of their customer banking sites.

It's free, and might be what you're looking for.