[geeks] Printers redux

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue Apr 3 16:05:11 CDT 2007

On Apr 3, 2007, at 3:51 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> Sandwich Maker wrote:
>> " From: Phil Stracchino <phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net>
>> "
>> " []
>> "
>> " As for the seller in Ontario who reneged on the sale, eBay still
>> doesn't
>> " seem to grasp the concept of "I have multiple email messages to
>> attach
>> " to the seller report, and your report form provides no visible way
>> to do
>> " that."
>>
>> can you make an attachment which is a nest of other attachments?
>
> They won't let me send email attachments, period.  I have to use their
> webform.

I stand by my previous suggestion.

Use the webform until they send you e-mail - which they will.

_Then_ attach the entire e-mail thread.

Doing nothing because you can't do _exactly_ what you want will only
cause the problem to get worse.

But then the choice is up to you not me.

Mike Hebel
----
There is something you can't give up. There is something you want to
protect. There is a time you must take a stand, no matter what kind of
pain awaits us. The man clad in the red coat took up his gun once again
in order to stop the sadness, in order to stop the hate. I keep the
word of the red geranium, which I was taught so long ago. I keep the
courage and determination deep in my heart. - Vash