[geeks] Unx to Unix Explanation doc

brian.dunbar at liftport.com brian.dunbar at liftport.com
Tue Apr 3 11:29:53 CDT 2007

Hey,

I've been working with Solaris for going on six years now - and before
that had light exposure to AIX and HP-UX, working as level one and
helpdesk support.

In other words I didn't really know much about AIX and HP-UX beyond the
basics.

I've got a deal on Thursday where I'll be interviewing with a potential
new work team.  They manage a lot of everything, HP-UX, AIX, Solaris.
I've been upfront about the extent of my skills with 'the other Unixs'.

Anyone have any pointers to online resources for 'the other unixes'?  I'm
not looking to fake being an expert just to read up so I don't sound like
more of a clueless dork than I am.

Thanks,

Brian