[geeks] Vista is a job creator...

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Sep 27 00:44:13 CDT 2006

Tue, 26 Sep 2006 @ 20:12 -0500, Lionel Peterson said:

> >The Crusades probably created lots of jobs too, as did the Inquisition.
>
> Yea, but there was no real pay (they volunteered...)

Um, no.  A lot of them were paid, many were hired mercenaries, and there
was quite a lot of looting going on.

Quite a few knights and soldiers became so wealthy on the way, they just
stopped, built a home, and forgot the crusade altogether.

> >And yes, I do belive that Vista will create lots of jobs too :)
>
> Let me guess, you're a "glass half-empty" kind of fellow?

It isn't pessimistic for 'softies!  :)

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny." --
Unknown]