[geeks] Cradle for Sony Clie PEG-SJ22?

Micah R Ledbetter vlack-lists at vlack.com
Sun Sep 24 23:06:21 CDT 2006

Having trouble sourcing one... ebay would almost have me believe that
they don't exist, except for one or two auctions like this[0]. Almost
everything else on ebay is a cable, which is bad because the port on
the Clie is a little wonky and I don't it to break because the cable
got yanked out of it.

Does anyone have one that they'd be willing to part with for cheap?
Bonus if it only requires USB... for some reason, the stupid official
sync cable for the Clie, which does plug into the USB port, *also*
requires a wall outlet, and comes complete with external power
supply. What was wrong with letting the dumb thing just charge from
the USB port, like everyone else does?

  - Micah

[0]http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-CLIE-PEG-
SJ22_W0QQitemZ320031905980QQihZ011QQcategoryZ38331QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ
1QQcmdZViewItem